VINDE PRECISION TOOLS CO., LTD
PCD End Mills with 3 Flutes
- Can be made with 2 or 3 Flutes;
- Can also be made with CBN Flutes (CBN End Mills);
- Dimension tolerance <=0.005 mm;
- With or Without coolant;
- 0~15° Helix;
PCD End Mill is a superior cutting tools capable of side cutting and center cutting with high feeds and speeds. PCD blanks feature high hardness, high abrasive resistance, high thermal conductivity and strong toughness. The use life of a PCD End Mills can be up to 50X over carbide end mills.
The PCD End Mills are used to process work pieces of various materials, including copper, aluminum, copper alloy, aluminum alloy,graphite,Glass Fiber and composite material. It can be used to process cast aluminum alloy engine case.
1. The PCD End Mills feature high processing precision and high processing efficiency.
2. The PCD End Mills can realize high speed cutting and hard material cutting.
3. With the features of high abrasive resistance and thermal conductivity, PCD End Mills have a long service life. Its service life can be up tp 50 times that of a tungsten carbide end mills.